PDA

View Full Version : AJo in the midst of a bad run - double-check

btspider
09-23-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm in the midst of a now 135 BB slide which has been frustrating, so I may be double-checking a few hands to be sure I'm still playing alright /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero folds, ...

fold not closing the action?
call closing the action?

Bill Smith
09-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Good fold, and I'd fold on the end as well. With BB calling your bet, I think you're up against, at the very least, a flush draw and a pair. You may be getting the pot odds to shoot for your 4 safe outs closing the action, but I don't like all the available redraws.

SomethingClever
09-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Looks good to me.

Too bad you didn't arrive that that 1/2 table earlier today. The guy whose seat you took was LAG-tastic and took terrible hands way too far.

Sent
09-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeah he was a LAG, after he left I had to leave hehe. I feel your pain BT, you'll pull through it

-Sent

SomethingClever
09-23-2004, 05:03 PM
I didn't even notice you there... is your handle different than Sent? Dang... I need to work on my table selection.

I can't believe that hand where I flopped a set of twos, and the maniac helped me build a huge pot, only for me to lose to a third player's flopped set of 7s. D'oh. Was that you?

Sent
09-23-2004, 05:26 PM
My name on party is Sentouki so yes I was there hehe

-Sent