PDA

View Full Version : KK help

Always Rockets
09-22-2004, 11:09 PM
I was playing at a .50/1 no limit live ring game. There were 9 people at the table. The vast majority of players were poor, but agressive, so I was just sitting tight waiting for cards.

Well it took a while, but finally I caught KK in middle position. there was a raise of 2 into me, so i re-raised 5.
The raiser then re-raised 10, and I went all in (only another $3.)

He shows A /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif , and Im looking good with my Red KK, but sure enough, an Ace hits on the flop, and another on the turn. Now I know I should be happy, because I got my chips in as the massive favorite, but is there a better way to play KK against loose/agressive players in this situation?
I hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for the feedback

SlyAK
09-23-2004, 01:22 AM
Well-played. The best way to play a hand when you are a 2:1 favorite is to get the money in preflop if possible.

Also the blind structure sucks, you had less than $20 with a $1 BB??? That doesnt leave much room to maneuver, so when you get a premium hand try to get it all in pre-flop and hope to double up against a player with a lesser hand.

Sly

The4thFilm
09-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Will you quit whining about your bad beats, jesus christ.

Always Rockets
09-23-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm not whining, I just didn't know if there was a better way to play that hand against a loose agressive table... for example call his raise and then if an ace doesnt flop, then push?

Wayfare
09-23-2004, 09:46 AM
Your stack is too small.