PDA

View Full Version : VIP sports any good?

DanS
09-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi guys,

I'm going to be opening an account for football, and I am thinking about depositing with VIP. Any one have any thoughts about them?

craig r suggested bodog, but I missed their 20% signup bonus. Pinny seems better for the bigger player (I'm in the $50-250 range for now), and VIP offers a 20% with a 3x rollover.

Dan

P.S. Let's say I deposit $1,000, and have to clear 3k. If I bet $100 at 11/10 odds, do I get $100 or $110 towards the wagering requirements?

P.P.S. Can anyone refer me (craig has first dibs)?

FloppedFlush
09-23-2004, 03:19 PM
I've had an account with them for several years and have never had any problems with them, including several cashouts.

I first signed up back when you could play $5 Full Pay Deuces Wild through their site. Since that disappeared, I've kept a small amount there just to use in line shopping if I can find a better price than other places.

I would think if you bet $110 to win $100 (as opposed to betting $100 to win $90.91), you would get $110 credited toward clearing the bonus, but I don't have any evidence to support that besides what common sense would dictate.

If you need a referral or have any specific questions, feel free to drop me a line.