PDA

View Full Version : Borgata Final Table

B Mando
09-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Who is everyone pulling for today?? I can not wait to hear about the results and how Josh Arieh does against Dan Negrenau and Phil Ivey...I want to see how good he really is when he plays against the NL masters...maybe he back up all that trash talking he did in the ESPN interviews...I wouldnt mind seeing David Williams win though..I thought he was a great guy...I really like to watch Dan Negreanu and Phil Ivey play too...should be an awesome final....does anyone know if pokerpages or anything is having updates during play...???

Sponger15SB
09-22-2004, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who is everyone pulling for today?? I can not wait to hear about the results and how Josh Arieh does against Dan Negrenau and Phil Ivey...I want to see how good he really is when he plays against the NL masters...maybe he back up all that trash talking he did in the ESPN interviews...I wouldnt mind seeing David Williams win though..I thought he was a great guy...I really like to watch Dan Negreanu and Phil Ivey play too...should be an awesome final....does anyone know if pokerpages or anything is having updates during play...???

[/ QUOTE ]

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/188000/188612_Posting.swf

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST....

That being said I'd either want to see HU between williams and arieh or daniel and phil.

I'd say that it will go something like this

1. arieh
2. daniel
3. williams

though. just a hunch.