PDA

View Full Version : One more PokerTracker question

cold_cash
09-22-2004, 12:58 PM
I searched through the 'help' section and the PokerTracker forum, but I wasn't able to find anything that helped answer my question, so I'm going to ask it in here.

When I use the 'Player Filter' on the 'Preferences' tab, and select my paramaters, etc., after I save and go back to the 'General Info' or any other tab, there are no players listed. Everything is completely blank.

What I was hoping to do was change the icons of players with certain attributes. I read something about an 'auto rate' feature, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Obviously I'm not doing something right. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Octopus
09-22-2004, 01:40 PM
Check the pokertracker forum. The auto-rate feature is only in the beta version which you can find there.

themflags
09-22-2004, 11:53 PM
This may be a dumb question (if it is, just say so), but are you sure that there are any players who fit the attributes you are filtering?

cold_cash
09-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Not a dumb question, but yeah I checked and made sure about that. I got the beta patch and the new "auto-rate" thing does exactly what I was hoping it would. I'm still messing w/ it though.

Thanks guys.