PDA

View Full Version : Party Gift Hamper Poll

Beer and Pizza
09-22-2004, 08:03 AM

sammy_g
09-22-2004, 11:29 AM
OK, I feel left out. What do you have to do to get a gift hamper? Or have I already missed the boat?

busguy
09-22-2004, 11:43 AM
That boat sailed a while ago.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

sammy_g
09-22-2004, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That boat sailed a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, it's a slow-moving vessel. No one seems to have gotten their hampers. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GWB
09-22-2004, 02:31 PM
It's beginning to look like the smart people were those who ignored the offer.

So far, there are zero zooers who were smart.

(me included) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

namknils
09-22-2004, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, I feel left out. What do you have to do to get a gift hamper? Or have I already missed the boat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you've already missed it by a long time. A lot of people were offered Hats/shirts for playing a certain number of hands. But you haven't really missed anything seeing as Party hasn't sent out the gifts that they offered yet.

TheRake
09-22-2004, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people were offered Hats/shirts for playing a certain number of hands. But you haven't really missed anything seeing as Party hasn't sent out the gifts that they offered yet

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a hat about a week ago. Not missing much /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TheRake

Homer
09-22-2004, 03:24 PM
You're not missing out on anything. The hats suck. The t-shirts are okay, nothing special.

InchoateHand
09-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Though I quickly qualified, I never received my all important hat and t-shirt. To help allieve my grief at this turn of events, I daily change the "shirt size" option at "My Account," hopefully sending their records into permanent disarray. It makes me feel better about their offer.
As a corollary, who exactly plays online poker AND fits into a small size t-shirt? I'll believe it when I see it.

Lastly, even were they to try and fulfill their obligation to clothe me, they couldn't, because I moved and though it poses no problems for cashouts, they won't accept my change of address without faxing them information, which I am disinclined to do. I'm glad that they protect my identity so stringently, if only they protected my money with equal aplomb.

Beer and Pizza
09-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Wow, I didn't realize Party was screwing everybody.

I feel better, I haven't been singled out. /images/graemlins/grin.gif