PDA

View Full Version : Did's Checkup, Part 3.

B Dids
09-22-2004, 12:34 AM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is Button with 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Dids calls, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Dids calls, <font color="CC3333">SB caps</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Dids calls.

SB is a total maniac, UTG isn't much better. But I play this WAY to wimpy- huh?

Flop: (24 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Dids raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Turn: (17 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, MP calls, Dids calls.

River: (21 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, Dids calls.

Final Pot: 25 BB

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, MP calls, Button calls, Dids ??

This came up like 3 times tonight. ATo in the SB, one limper, raise or complete?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is BB with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, Dids checks.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Dids checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises $1.75 (All-In)</font>, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">Dids 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, MP calls, Button calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP calls $0.75 (All-In), Button calls.

River: (10.12 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players, 2 all-in)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Dids bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 12.12 BB

You like?

MisterKing
09-22-2004, 02:03 AM
Hand 1: Yeah, a tad wimpy. Why slow down at the turn if you're going to pay off on the river? When you're ahead, you're exposing yourself to the ongoing club and straight draws, and when you're behind you're committing a minimum of 2BB to see the showdown, more if you get hit with a raise on 5th. I'd put my foot down on the turn and see where it goes from there.

Hand 2: unless my player notes tell me not to, I'm raising. Empty seat at the table helps make this an easier call.

Hand 3: nice aggression, but I think too much given the draws out there and the possibility that your kicker is no good. Your 3-bet got only one player to fold, so essentially you've been value betting for the guy holding a jack. I'm a little overboard with aggression sometimes, and I'd still probably run from this on the flop.

Chris Daddy Cool
09-22-2004, 02:38 AM
hand 1: toooooo wimpy

hand 2: limping is okay

hand 3: sure

Trix
09-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Probably raise the turn since noone else did...
Since you didnīt then raise the river, the other than SB dont have a flush and SB is a clown.

2) I usually complete with two limpers.

3) May check-call here as I think he will check through some better hands and will call with very few worse.

DrSavage
09-22-2004, 11:31 AM
1) I'd raise the turn.
2) I see 2 limpers, not one. 2 limpers I'd complete, 1 limper I'd raise.
3) I like it.