PDA

View Full Version : Duke vs Hellmuth

RowdyZ
09-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Whatever else happened tonight she owned Phil, the funny thing is he made several good laydowns thinking he was giving up the best hand when she had him, it finally got to much for him. Showing that 9 was classic after he showed a
King. The new and improved Hellmuth sure showed his ass tonight after losing. I wonder what his reaction is going to be when he sees how Annie played him like a fiddle.

RZ

SuitedSixes
09-22-2004, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what his reaction is going to be when he sees how Annie played him like a fiddle.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll bet he'll have to go buy a new TV tomorrow.

Zubillaga
09-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Maybe its just me, but I got the impression Phil had an inkling Duke's other card was the K, but played it up like he got took. Nor do I believe he was outplayed, though I think Annie was outstanding.

RowdyZ
09-22-2004, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe its just me, but I got the impression Phil had an inkling Duke's other card was the K, but played it up like he got took. Nor do I believe he was outplayed, though I think Annie was outstanding.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he had a clue, Hellmuth does not play things up, he is really that damn much of a whiner. That was classic Phil, not an act, with him what you see is what you get 100%. I have seen him act like that way to many times on TV to believe last night was an act.

RZ

Fingulfin
09-22-2004, 06:18 PM
You've seen him act that way countless times. On TV.

As opposed to in person? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wayfare
09-22-2004, 06:20 PM
I bet 50% of helmuth's baby-ing is to sell more books.

If he didn't act the way he did, would one-tenth of the people who know of him now still know of him?

Of course not, and he would be a lot poorer.

Beavis68
09-22-2004, 06:33 PM
If I knew just what a jack-off he really was I never would have bought his book. I think having so much time in the spotlight acting like this and not winning is going to work against him, he is turning into a joke.

Willy
09-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Annie Rules!!

TheGrifter
09-22-2004, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I knew just what a jack-off he really was I never would have bought his book. I think having so much time in the spotlight acting like this and not winning is going to work against him, he is turning into a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU BOUGHT HIS BOOK!?!??!

toots
09-22-2004, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU BOUGHT HIS BOOK!?!??!

[/ QUOTE ]

How nice for him.

He sold one.

poboy
09-22-2004, 08:52 PM
I wish I wouldn't have bought his book either, but not because he's an ass. Simply because it was a complete waste of money, talk about a bunch of useless crap. The same old poker strategies mixed in with stories of Phil, complete and utter piece of crapola.

RowdyZ
09-22-2004, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You've seen him act that way countless times. On TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you useles troll, on TV but I have also seen him at like an ass on UB if it makes you feel sny better. If I had not said on TV you would bave posted asking just how many times I had seen him play in person because you are just looking for a reason to be an [censored]. 3 posts and this the poker content you have to offer?

RZ

Fingulfin
09-22-2004, 09:33 PM
You've seen him countless times on UB?

Sorry to troll. 100+ posts and you feel the need to swear at someone new to the board? I think I'll go back under my bridge....