Josh Arieh
Phil Ivey
Daniel Negreanu
Syracuse Chris Tsipiladaris
Some unknown guy

Kevin...

slickpoppa
09-22-2004, 12:06 AM
That should be interesting to say the least.

KanigawaCards7
09-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Thats one tough table. daniel n. is always good. Phil Ivey deserves to win this one. Jsh Arieh and david williams talents are both undervalued. I believe that Josh is good enough tojustify running his mouth. I would love to see williams and phil ivey play heads up. And you KNOW i personally want to congratulate David williams on what is now clearly a successful career jump from MTG to poker. Way to go dude.

Desdia72
09-22-2004, 11:28 AM
chip lead over Josh Arieh, who is 2nd. looks like the guys doing pretty well.

willie
09-22-2004, 11:30 AM
i say arieh is gonna take this one.

phil is really pretty shortstacked, he's gonna need to make moves quick.

Cleveland Guy
09-22-2004, 12:06 PM
1. Why does Phil "deserve" to win?

2. Lay off the David play MTG stuff. We all know this and don't care.

Also for Desdia - just a pet peeve to share. Why do you start your sentance in the topic, it makes it hard to read and figure out what you are saying.

cowpie
09-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Josh Arieh will win. 1.3M vs 2.0M for David Williams and 0.9M for Daniel Negreanu.

dollyfan
09-22-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't care even if Josh is a great player. I never want want him to win any event that I watch. His ego is too big and he doesn't respect the other players at the table. I'm worried that this is the direction that poker is headed. Look at what happened when Howard went out at the WSOPME, He said "nice hand dolly" and walked away quietly. And that was a very hard hand to take. When Josh went out he said "Bust this M*** F***".

We don't need guys like this at final tables on TV. Since they do kinda represent the poker communtiy. I want Williams to win b/c he's young talented and respectful, something I'm trying to be.(with much less success)

cowpie
09-22-2004, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care even if Josh is a great player. I never want want him to win any event that I watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just in: Josh Arieh doesn't want to win any event that you watch.