PDA

View Full Version : Muckleshoot Hotels

Zez
09-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Hey Northwesterners, two Portland 2+2ers are heading up to Muckleshoot this weekend for lots of poker. Any recommended hotels nearby?

nolanfan34
09-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Hmm, not too much nearby the Muck itself. Some of the more regular Muckashoos might know this for sure, but if they have a shuttle service, your best bet would probably be to stay somewhere out by the airport if you're looking for a cheap rate.

Otherwise I'd check around Southcenter mall in Tukwila, or in Kent. I just can't think of any great hotels in Auburn itself.

ThaSaltCracka
09-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Most of the nicer hotels are gonna be about 15-20 minutes away in either Tukwila, Seattle, or Bellevue. I think you can probably find a motel 6 or a Shilo Inn somewhere around the Muck, but there isn't much in Auburn. Its pretty much a skid mark.

Rumbles
09-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Bellevue and Seattle will definately have the nicer hotels, but they are about a 35 minute drive in perfect traffic, forget business hours.

I'd wager Renton is your best bet. Nicer than Auburn, worse than Bellevue/Seattle, and not too far from the Muck. There's a Holiday Inn Express that isn't half bad, if memory serves.

SeaSpike
09-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Yep, there are tons of chain motels between Auburn and SeaTac off I-5. If you're looking for a nice hotel nearby with sauna, gym, good restaurants, etc., try the Prime Hotel in SeaTac. Very nice place for under $100 usually...good luck...maybe I'll see you there.