PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker support.......

David
09-21-2004, 02:11 PM
I have complained (a little) in the past and seen many negative posts concerning Party support. So, I felt I should also report when they get it right.

I was playing the $100 PL O/8 at Party last night when on the turn I made trips with a low draw. When it was checked to me no buttons came up and the software timed me out. I was of course frantic as I already had a substantial amount of money in the pot and had little doubt that I had the best high hand and a draw at the nut low (which did not hit btw). I fired off an email to support and lo and behold the money I had contibuted to the pot is in my account this morning. As it turned out I would have lost the high to a flush on the river, if he would have called by turn bet. Since there was no turn bet he got a free draw at the flush.

What amazed me was that support seemed to understand that even though he made his flush on the river he most likely would never have drawn to it with a paired board on the turn. They offered me the money I had contributed to the pot and I accepted.

Good job Party Poker support.