PDA

View Full Version : Which Poker Room to Use

dflyer
09-21-2004, 01:21 PM
I am relatively new to playing poker online. I have only been playing for a few months, but reading WLLTH and ITH have helped out immensely. Working with a small bankroll, I'm up a decent amount playing $1-2 on UB. But I'm thinking there's a better site out there for me, so I'm curious as to others' opinions on the better sites out there (i.e. - based on limits, dead money, deposit bonuses, etc). All feedback appreciated...thanks.

dflyer

Please Use the Search Function
09-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Use the search function

NotBannedYet
09-21-2004, 01:45 PM
If Tem would use his Create New User power for good like you do, the Zoo would be a better place.

westmt01
09-21-2004, 01:49 PM
It depends on what you mean by "better site". If you're looking for soft, loose-passive games I'd try Pacific and TruePoker (though Pacific's software is probably the worst - and so are the players). Go to Party and Pokerroom for loose-aggressive (Party is more aggressive than Pokerroom, IMO). Absolute is great for bonuses, but be prepared for some very crazy play (I haven't played there in 6 months, but back then it was extremely aggressive). The Crypto skins are also good for bonuses. I'm sure there are other sites worth checking out, but these are the sites I've played at.

ewile
09-21-2004, 10:30 PM
If you play 1/2 the Crypto skins are an absolute must. Excellent monthly bonuses and very beatable games.