PDA

View Full Version : A 93-year old virgin in the Antarctic shade isn't this weak tight

Bigdaddydvo
09-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Hand I'm least proud of from my Caesars trip this weekend. Feel free to heckle. SB is ultra maniac who doesn't know a damn thing about poker and is just there to gamble (though he isn't that aggressive in this hand).

Dvo is BB w/6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

MP3 calls, Button calls, SB raises, Dvo having no respect for maniac in SB calls, MP3 calls, button calls.

Flop: 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Checked around

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Checked around

River: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB bets, I fold, MP3 folds, Button calls

This hand was really the "Gigli" of poker

challenger84
09-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Fold preflop. It doesn't matter if you respect his raise or not, there are two other people in the pot, and you have 96 and are out of position.

Hallett
09-21-2004, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...SB is ultra maniac who doesn't know a damn thing about poker and is just there to gamble

....Dvo having no respect for maniac in SB calls

....SB bets, I fold

[/ QUOTE ]

No respect for the maniac, but you fold for one bet.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bigdaddydvo
09-21-2004, 06:27 PM
as I wrote, very poorly played. People in the 4/8 game that I played with have the following preflop starting requirements: Any ace, any king, any two suited, and if your two cards would give you a "20" in blackjack, you better believe they'll be in the hand. Any type of bets here probably win me the pot, which is why I hate the meak nature of how it went down. Incidentally, SB maniac showed A-4o, so he did hit his ace.