PDA

View Full Version : Why the left is eff-ed........

Dr Wogga
09-20-2004, 11:50 PM
......."Good evening. This is Dan Rather and I am truly sorry that my smear piece, in support of my "Anybody-but-Bush" political views, was ripped apart by such vast right-wing conspirators as the L.A. Times" ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

"Yes ladies and gentlemen, I did not check and re-check my facts, and was ambushed by somebody named Burkett - who told me a white lie (Camera zooms in to find Rather nose growing at rapid rate - a 'Pinnochio-ism' says RNC reporter-emeritus Michael Moore in a hushed tone).

"In fact, ladies and gentlemen, I got caught with my pants down Mr and Mrs America..........err literally I think. Cause, aw shucks, I kinda got caught doing to Bush what I've been accusing him and his daddy of doing - you know, making up facts as you go along....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........"However, at this time, I believe the honest thing to do is to moon the very country that has brought me great wealth and opportunity by being the pompous, arrogant A-hole that the right has been accusing me of for decades. Witness my response when confronted with the obvious questions of validity of a document that mysteriously surfaced roughly 40 years later - "Who is putting you up to question this (the CBS news repoprt)?" Never addressing whether there was any merit to the question, but Rather (ha, ha, ha great coincidence, huh?) "How dare you challenge me, the Pompous, the Arrogant, the Anti-Bush???"

Rather continues his diatribe: "The only difference? This time I got caught (camera zooms in further to do facial close-up of danny-boy in his best Clinton-esque "I did not have sex with that woman" hurtful expression designed to elicit sympathy from the strap-on crowd). Let me further say, Mr and Mrs America everyday working stiff, that it is now apparent that the mainstream TV stations, are no longer capable of presenting honest reportage of a political campaign, but Rather (ha, ha, ha very coincidental choice of words) we feel the need to insert ourselves dis-honestly, in the hopes of:
A.not getting caught and
B.getting back our ratings from the cable news monsters who took them by being fair (which of course we no longer can be) and
C. Trying our damnest to influence an election by being downright LIARS....because
D. We think the American public is dumb enough that we can put any sh%t on TV, put our name to it, and the American public will buy it without reservation.........

Ha, ha, ha..........those days are over demagogues. Those days are over.......ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..... Double digits and growing...........Foe mo' yo'

wacki
09-21-2004, 01:38 AM
Dr. Wogga where are you from? You are probably the most unique individual I've seen on 2 + 2.

wacki
09-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Anyway, if you won't answer, keep up the posts. I like them, they make me laugh.

superleeds
09-21-2004, 10:44 AM
......."Good evening. This is The President and I am truly sorry that my smear piece, in support of my "Saddan has WMD" political views, was ripped apart by such vast left-wing conspirators as the L.A. Times" ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
"Yes ladies and gentlemen, I did not check and I certainly couldn't be arsed to re-check my facts, and was ambushed by some people named Wolfawitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rove - who told me a white lie (Camera zooms in to find Bush’e nose growing at rapid rate - a 'Pinnochio-ism' says ‘tell it how it isn’t reporter-emeritus Bill O’Reilly in an indignant scream).
"In fact, ladies and gentlemen, I got caught with my pants down Mr and Mrs America..........err literally I think. Cause, aw shucks, I kinda got caught doing to Iraq what I've been accusing everyone who doesn’t support me of doing - you know, making up facts as you go along....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........"However, at this time, I believe the honest thing to do is to moon the very country that has brought me great wealth and opportunity by being the bumbling, arrogant A-hole that the left has been accusing me of for decades. Witness my response when confronted with the obvious questions of validity of a document that mysteriously surfaced roughly 40 minutes after the 9/11 disaster - "Wern’t you warned about a possible attack by OBL on the American mainland using commercial aircraft?" Never addressing whether there was any merit to the question, but Rather (ha, ha, ha great coincidence given the stuuf going on at CBS, huh?) "How dare Iraq challenge me by sending all those Saudi’s crashing into our buildings???"
Bush continues his diatribe: "The only difference? This time I got caught (camera zooms in further to do facial close-up of Georgie-boy in his best pathetic-I’m-reading-a-story-about-a-goat-esque "I did not want to scare the children" hurtful expression designed to elicit sympathy from the corporate crook crowd). Let me further say, Mr and Mrs America everyday working stiff, that it is now apparent that the mainstream TV stations, are no longer capable of presenting honest intelligent reportage of a political campaign, but allow themselves to be amBUSHed (ha, ha, ha very coincidental choice of words) by the gods of money and celebrity, because me and my media owning cronie mates:

A. Will not allow any semblence of fair and balanced reporting and
B. Will never get back their ratings from the cable news monsters who took them by aiming at the most stupidest and easily led unless they follow suit and
C. Try our damnest to influence an election by being downright LIARS....because
D. We think the American public is dumb enough that we can put any sh!t on TV, tell you if you don’t believe us Osama will drag his kidney machine over and kill you personally, and the American public will buy it without reservation.........

Ha, ha, ha..........Fuk you any1 on less than 200K

When I first saw the title of this thread it reminded me of that great Likely Lads episode:

Bob: Well that's it then, the left fail, the left flop...

Terry: No not necessarly, it could be the left fabulous, the left fantastic
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dr Wogga
09-21-2004, 11:53 PM
....now THAT's posting - right back at'cha Anyway, I have maintained all along, that W is as vulnerable a sitting prez as we have seen in our lifetime. Yet.........double digits?? That's cuz merry kerry's voting record (or lack thereof) doesn't match his rhetoric. America isn't fooled.....but that's NOT TO SAY they love Bush, as that doesn't necessarily follow. But the disdain for kerry is obvious in the polls

Dr Wogga
09-22-2004, 12:08 AM
....I spring out of pompous, liberal nightmares. Then return to Saturn's rings when everything is righted