PDA

View Full Version : UB Bonus Dollars... helpful tip

Jurollo
09-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Well for anyone planning on depositing @ UB in their new bonus which is 50% i believe. I just found this out, everyone may already know it, but if you are the first to sit at a table you get double UB points, i didnt know this as I am new to UB, but that makes it a lot easier to clear their bonuses, so all you have to do is sit at a table and wait and when it fills (usually rather quickly) you are getting double. Sorry if this is redundant, but I thought better safe than sorry.

Useless junk or helpful insight?

Number
09-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Since you posted this in the One-table Tournaments forum it's worth noting that UB does not let you clear any bonus dollars by playing in tourneys. You earn UltimatePoints, but these don't count towards your bonus. I've emailed their customer support about the reason for this policy and the only response I got was that tournament entry fees are "very different" from the rake on ring games.

It seems strange when other sites like Stars and Bugsy's Club do let you unlock bonuses through tournaments.

Jurollo
09-20-2004, 08:37 PM
I only posted it here because of the SNG month they did, I know everyone here has a lot of Pending bonus dollars from that.

blendedsuit
09-20-2004, 09:14 PM
you can be the 1st or 2nd on to sit at a table for the double bonus accumulation of Ultimate points!

Jurollo
09-20-2004, 09:25 PM
even better.

Shoe
09-21-2004, 03:50 AM
If your 3rd or 4th to sit down you get half the extra points. 1st or 2nd you get 2x the points, 3rd or 4th you get 1.5x.