PDA

View Full Version : SNG Spreadsheet

ZeeJustin
09-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Anyone have a good spreadsheet for keeping track of SNG results?

I started making one, but I realized I don't know how to calculate %ITM or average finish using spreadsheet. ROI and Net profit otoh are easy.

Jurollo
09-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Zee,
Aleomagus made one, and I, amongst others edited it. I reckon you have played a lot and the current version only houses 750 tournies, but I made one which resides on my computer for 10,000 and I could email it to you if you like. PM me if you want me to.

housenuts
09-20-2004, 05:46 PM
i track my stats with the free services at www.pokercharts.com (http://www.pokercharts.com)

unfortunately it doesn't give the ITM%. or maybe i haven't found it. does anyone else use this?

i would however be interested in this spreadsheet.

AleoMagus
09-20-2004, 06:38 PM
http://www.tilthappens.com/files/2Plus2SNGV2.zip

this should work. It is the spreadsheet Jurollo is talking about.

Regards
Brad S

asics
09-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Aleo and Jurollo,

Many thanks for the spreadsheet. One question about the updated chart(somewhat offtopic)...I only have around 110 sngs entered and so the chart doesn't show as much definition as in Aleo's original spreadsheet that was set up for 100 sngs. Is there a way to only chart the number of sngs actually played (and eliminate the long line at the end)? Thanks again.

Jurollo
09-20-2004, 08:36 PM
That version should have automatically updating charts. I might just upload the 10,000 entry version onto the tilthappens server and repost a link, it has dynamic charting and such, and can handle 10,000 SNGs which for most is a lifetime.

asics
09-20-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks, Jurollo. I was using version 1.1. Version 2.0 does exactly what I was asking. Thanks again.

Daliman
09-20-2004, 10:17 PM
I've got a pretty easy to use one for excel if you want. PM me if ya want it.

redart
09-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks, I love this spreadsheet. But being excel challenged is there a way to imput more than 100 games?

AleoMagus
09-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Did you use the tilthappens link? My old Universal sheet had only 100, but that one has room for 750 tourneys (and it does a lot of other cool things).

Just as a side note, I strongly recommend messing around with the charting functions on these sheets because it is really easy to come up with all kinds of cool new graphs for almost anything you are interested in. Mine now has independent Weekday ROI/ITM bar graphs as well as a Profit graph which uses Date as the x-axis instead of # tourneys. It's just really easy to come up with new stuff if you experiment a bit. You can also make it look more aesthetically pleasing (though I keep mine plain for ease of printing).

Regards
Brad S

redart
09-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks. If I get to 750 soon...well I need to get a life

reecelights
09-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Downloaded it today and am trying it. Is there a "manual" somewhere available? Some of the teminology is a little foreign to me.

Also, if you want to track both 10/1 and 20/2, do you have to have two seperate files? It doesn't look like it can calculate for multiple buy-ins.

Thanks,
Chuck

altmizzle
09-28-2004, 07:42 PM
This spreadsheet is a beaut. I bascially have the same questions as the ones someone else asked. 1) Is there a way to keep track of different buy-in levels, and 2) is there a spreadsheet of this quality for cash games? Thanks.

altmizzle

Marcotte
09-28-2004, 07:56 PM
I modified my copy to track different buy-in levels. I'm not exactly sure how this affects the SD and ROR calculations, but I don't really look at those too often (and only play $10+1 so far /images/graemlins/smile.gif )so I didn't really worry about it. Can't help you with the cash games though, except to recommend Poker Tracker. Never tried it myself, but lots of people have posted rave reviews about it here.

PM me your email address and I will send you a copy.

[Edit] Nevermind...I see your email address... I will send it when I get home tonight.