PDA

View Full Version : 2nd to last 2/4 hand for me today.

MastiffPaul
09-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP2 folds, Button folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 6.75 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 5.75 BB, won by UTG.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to UTG.</font>

lil'
09-20-2004, 04:32 PM
I like the thought of betting this flop, but a check-raise may work better here.

I would call the turn, looking for another spade or 4 on the river.

Surfbullet
09-20-2004, 04:36 PM
I'd be more inclined to bet out on a 737 board, as anyone who got a piece of the current one is ahead of you.

With 7 players, I'm giving this up on the flop. The backdoor flush is unlikely to be good, and if it is I can't jam it because of the high risk of running into a higher one.

I may be ahead now, but there are alot of cards to dodge to win, and many players will call down with any overs on this board.

Surf

IndieMatty
09-20-2004, 05:02 PM
If I was feeling wacky I'd probably bet out the turn. Interesting hand. Perhaps a check raise on the flop too. I'd also do my best to spike a 4 on the river.

Or you could fold to a bet on the flop.

Your options are limitless.