PDA

View Full Version : Party table problem

pavel
09-20-2004, 04:10 PM
I've tried playing on several Party tables at once but sometimes have a hard time being able to quickly recognize whats happening on which table, especially if it's my turn on both or all of them and the table sounds are going off on all of them. I wish Party would create a simpler version of their table without any people sitting around it, like if it looked more like Poker Stars which doesnt have any people sitting around it. Does anyone else run into this or am I the only one?

RickDecker
09-20-2004, 04:15 PM
I believe you can turn off the avatars and sounds from the Audio & Video Options selection available in the Options menu of the Party Lobby.

Cheers,

Rick

TerraUbrett
09-20-2004, 04:25 PM
I would turn the sound off. We all have gotten two or three good hands in multiple rooms at the same time, it does make things interesting at times, but once you turn the sound off and your computer stops screaming at you then it becomes easier to concentrate.

pavel
09-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Doh! I should have thought of turning the sounds off. Thanks. But when I turn the players off the seats they were sitting in are still there, how do you make those go away too, or can you?

thirddan
09-20-2004, 05:01 PM
you can download mods for empire and party, i think the poster is named ChipLitre, they modify the image files on your computer so that the interface is much simpler and easy to use...do a search for mods or chipLitre as i don't have the links to them...

dragon14
09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks, Rick. I have a bad habit of associating Party's avatars with real people. If the guy in the red hat outdraws me I'm always thinking of him as some young college student with no idea of proper play. Obviously, he could be any age and of any skill level.

pavel
09-21-2004, 08:39 AM
I searched for "ChipLitre" and nothing came up. I searched for "mods" also but again there was no mention of this ChipLitre person. Is there a website or someplace where I can get the downloads you're talking about? And have you tried them? Are they any good? Thanks.

Adde
09-21-2004, 08:49 AM
http://www.chiplitre.com/

pavel
09-21-2004, 01:52 PM
I went to the link you gave, downloaded and installed the Party Poker mods and they work great! I think this will help me. Thanks!

pavel
11-24-2004, 09:49 PM
There's a no chairs mod for Coral poker just like the one for Party poker here (http://www.chiplitre.com). I've used the Party mods for awhile and like them a lot.

Adde
11-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Eurobets advance buttons are no good though. Horrible design! Party has got it right, where the advance button has a checkbox (since it is "checkable"), and the action button is just a button (since it is clickable). Eurobet has no good design distinction between these different buttons, so it's harder to see if it is your turn to act, or if it is the advance buttons that are showing. Especially when multitabling. Did I say horrible design?

My advice is to use the Eurobet mod, but replace the button images with Partys.

Adde