PDA

View Full Version : KTs

Rico Suave
09-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Opponent seemed a bit loose, not overly aggressive.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Rico is SB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Rico calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: (5 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Rico bets</font>, CO calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Rico bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (5.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Rico bets</font>,

David BB
09-20-2004, 11:16 AM
I have no problem folding this from SB, but if I'm playing it I'll re-raise.

Having just called pre-flop I prefer a check/raise on the flop if you think you have the best hand.

Noodles
09-20-2004, 11:17 AM
hmm i wonder what he keeps calling with? If he is not overly aggressive,then maybe he might have JJ,QQ,KK and fear that you have an ace,after he doesnt fold the turn i would just check the riv

spamuell
09-20-2004, 11:19 AM
after he doesnt fold the turn i would just check the riv

You MUST bet this river, it's one of those out of position things. If you check, you pay him off when he bets (which he will do with his good hands) and he checks behind weaker hands that he would have paid your bet off with.

Noodles
09-20-2004, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You MUST bet this river, it's one of those out of position things. If you check, you pay him off when he bets (which he will do with his good hands) and he checks behind weaker hands that he would have paid your bet off with.

[/ QUOTE ]

O yea I am seeing what you say,so bet but you must fold to a river raise to make what you say logical right?