PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

winningpokersystem
09-20-2004, 01:40 AM

me454555
09-20-2004, 02:47 AM
So you're trying to report on a system that allowed you to beat party 1/2? Who cares? Everyone of us has a system for beating it. Its not that tough. Read SSH, Read TOP play a couple thousand hands and you win money.

Beating the average player on pp isn't hard. I'm happy you won money but please post hands instead of results in the SS forum.

bisonbison
09-20-2004, 02:59 AM
I'm not ordering the x-ray specs til I know they work.

AdamL
09-20-2004, 03:01 AM
Post your system and we'd at least have something to discuss.

IndieMatty
09-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

spamuell
09-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Do you take Visa?

MAxx
09-20-2004, 09:38 AM
now i am reminded how people can continue to watch daytime tv, when they realize it's garbage and a waste of time.

sfer
09-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Does your system include a pattern map?

daveymck
09-20-2004, 10:17 AM
This at least wins the award for best disguised spam posting of the day.

I have already got an account at Party so can I have the system for free please?

challenger84
09-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Boo this man.

InchoateHand
09-20-2004, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks again for all the poker wisdom you've all shared so freely with one another

[/ QUOTE ]

And now that you have, let me affix a price to it through sign-up bonuses, for all those people too cheap to buy TOP/SSH and too stupid to discover 2+2.

twang
09-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Yeees! Yees! Aooohhh myyyyy gaaaawd! Yes! Donīt....gnhhhh...you....stop...Yeeees! Yeeeeees!

*having a cig*

winningpokersystem
09-20-2004, 03:11 PM

challenger84
09-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Oh yeah, I saw that system before when it was called every poker book ever written. Go away spam meister.

pudley4
09-20-2004, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, I saw that system before when it was called every poker book ever written.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

(I really did) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

winningpokersystem
09-20-2004, 03:21 PM

DesertCat
09-20-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry I missed when you were selling it on Ebay last April, sounds like it was a better system then, since it could run $75 to $2,000.

$10 Free no purchase required + online poker manual
Email support, pro tips, small bankroll, coaching,etc Item number: 3186891681

Description (revised) Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
First off, to get the free $10 dollars, simply follow this link and sign up. They will then give you the free $10 dollars and then after that you can choose to continue or stop. No commitment required and NO credit card required either. Just an email address.

After you do this, email me at thePokerGeek@hotmail.com and I'll send you the free manual described below. You can then aply this system to 7 Sultans. Free money is pretty cool eh? All offers below apply as well. This is free money and a free starting bankroll. At their low limit tables $10 dollars can last a while. You can't loose--well, I guess you can, but only if you actually deposit your own money. With my system, you will win.

Exclusive from thePokerGeek.com -- a website coming to you /images/graemlins/smile.gif ....

This manual reveals a system that many professional poker players use but is unique in that it was written by the poker geek and used by him. It is a concept of maximizing gains while reducing losses. This system is unlike any other and that is what makes it special and successful. With this document, you will find charts, probabilities and all the other stuff you find in every other ebook, HOWEVER,

this is set apart since it is not only a document, but it contains new information not found in any other document distributed online in other poker systems or strategies. The Magnum Opus of this manual is the betting system. You will see specific examples of what game to play, what hands to bet, when to fold and even more importantly....

You will have a link to see this played out in real time -by the poker geek himself. You will see the strategies played out and updated every day on the website and be able to evaluate it's success or failure based on this. As you execute on this system, you will see thePokerGeek himself do this with you.

The website is under construction, but soon you will see the reality of the system first hand. Until then, the system is displayed in this manual such that you can start now. Why would thePokerGeek do such a thing? The answer is simple, by signing up at

www.partypoker.com (http://www.partypoker.com) and using the bonus code GEEK, you will receive an extra $25 dollars for you and thePokerGeek will earn a commission of your rake. This motivates thePokerGeek to produce AND help SUPPORT players that will consistently win. All these other online offers are regurgitated information. Searching online will find most of the same stuff. THIS offer is unlike the others in that you will be able to email the poker geek at his email address and get further information from him concerning anything in his manual. That's right, this manual is his creation and he stands by it's contents and it's system. He will field questions and answer any problems you might have. This is in his best interest given that his payment is related to how well you play.

With this manual, you will see the reality of poker. It's simplicity and how easy it is to grow a small bankroll ($50 initial deposit plus the free $25) to the $2000 dollar level. At this point, you will be able to play poker full time using this system. Take a look and let us know how you like it.

This system solves the problem that most low limit (small bankroll) players have. That is, it defies the 300BB rule and instead shows a brand new system. This is a must have manual /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And even if you don't get this system, good luck anyway and take care --

If you sign up at www.partypoker.com (http://www.partypoker.com) and use GEEK to get an extra $25 smackers, shoot me an email and let me know. I will still provide email support and assist in whatever way I can (even if you don't purchase this manual). In fact, if you do this, I will still send you the manual if you provide me with your email address. If someone chooses to purchase it first and then sign up, I will refund the money spent on the manual, by transferring funds to your partypoker account.

Thanks and regards....

thePokerGeek@hotmail.com

Take care...

sthief09
09-20-2004, 05:08 PM
you should be paying us, not the other way around.

IndieMatty
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Note: this was a Homer J quote mocking the obvious, please do not offer me a newsletter.

Thanks,

M

joker122
09-20-2004, 06:38 PM
I was actually considering your product until your offensive use of "wowzers."

Just kidding...I never considered your product, of course.