PDA

View Full Version : i played this wrong, right?

Big Folder
09-20-2004, 12:39 AM
no reads, but i slowed down because of a flop raise and afterwords realized it was probably too weak. Am I right to think this?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG caps</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (16.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (12.25 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (16.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 16.25 BB

uuDevil
09-20-2004, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no reads, but i slowed down because of a flop raise and afterwords realized it was probably too weak. Am I right to think this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is weak, I am one serious wimp. With this much action on this flop and no read that you are up against a bunch of loose aggressive players, you are in serious trouble.

Since the pot is so big I would have check-called one bet on the flop then check-folded the turn.

Though since the question came up at all, I'm guessing you won this hand.... wow /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

wuwei
09-20-2004, 01:46 AM
No, I don't think this is weak. The pot is big enough that I would call down here. If the pots a little smaller and that turn is a spade, I'll often fold.