PDA

View Full Version : I got spanked.

SparkyDog
09-19-2004, 10:03 PM
Hand #1:

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (10 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

River: (14 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 23 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 23 BB, between Hero, Button and SB.</font>

Hand #2:

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (5 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (2.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 12.50 BB, between Hero and Button.</font>

Hand #3:

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP calls, CO calls, BB calls.

Flop: (17.40 SB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls.

Turn: (10.20 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls.

River: (13.20 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 17.20 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 17.20 BB, between Hero, CO and BB.</font>

daryn
09-19-2004, 11:43 PM
what drugs were you on that caused you to 3 bet the river in hand 1? how could you possibly be good on the 4 straight board and w/ the flush out there?

i wouldn't check the flop in hand 2. i like to bet if i hit my A because i would bet if i didn't hit it. looks like maybe you lost to a 67? i prob. wouldn't have 3 bet the turn. when a guy checks behind on the flop and then raises the turn, it looks like a strong hand to me.

then again i just realized this is .25/.50, so who knows.

in hand 3 i probably would have just called preflop, and then would have checkraised the flop. not sure what he has, maybe KK?

SparkyDog
09-20-2004, 12:23 AM
I raised the river, and called a three bet in hand one. And the flush that came in was a backdoor flush, and I was correct assuming that no one had it.

In hand 2 he spiked a set of 8's on the turn. I was guessing I probably overplayed the turn, but oh well. Given the way I played the turn, do you check-fold the river w/o improvement or call down?

In hand three CO flipped up Q /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif and the all-in PF guy showed A /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif.

daryn
09-20-2004, 01:36 AM
so what happened in hand 1?

SparkyDog
09-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Button had QTo and SB had AKo, and I muck an embarrassing 3rd-best hand in a three handed pot.

daryn
09-20-2004, 02:41 AM
yeah that hand was bad regardless of results. guy bets out on the river, what do you put him on? plus there's a guy to act behind. don't raise! probably fold.