PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker and Hand Histories

adam0421
09-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi, just have a question. I apoligize if this is the wrong forum. I've been playing online for about 6 months now and have just started to use poker tracker to track my play. I was going to try and load all my hand histories for the last 6 months into poker tracker and found that on Party poker I could only request my last 100 hands. My question is, is there any way to request all my hand histories with out knowing the specific hand numbers? And also after playing on 2-3 tables for 7 hrs at a time how would I request all of those hands without knowing each and every hand number? My last question is, do they offer tournament summaries for multi-table tournaments and if they do how would I request one?

Nepa
09-19-2004, 10:04 PM
not sure on party poker but on pokerstars your can contact support and they will send you hand histories. I'm not sure they would do it that far back though.

P.S. the 1-table touramnets and internet forum's seem like the experts on pokertracker topics.

juanez
09-19-2004, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is there any way to request all my hand histories with out knowing the specific hand numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe that Party will only send you the last 200 hands if you contact support, but I'm not sure about that. Getting 6 months worth of hands may be a challenge.

[ QUOTE ]
And also after playing on 2-3 tables for 7 hrs at a time how would I request all of those hands without knowing each and every hand number?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that you have PT, use the "Auto-Request Hand History" feature (under Utilities) when your playing - very convenient.

adam0421
09-19-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'll have to try the auto import feature when I get home

Thanks again