PDA

View Full Version : Picking your brother/father as your best man,

BeerMoney
09-19-2004, 10:30 AM
What a pussy move this is. Its the no-balls move of a persons life if they do this. Any woman who marries a guy that has their father/brother as their best man just because they can't choose between a couple of their friends should realize her future husband has NO BALLS.

Jimbo
09-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Actually it takes more balls to get married than to choose between dickhead friends as your best man.

Jimbo

scotnt73
09-19-2004, 12:14 PM
actually a woman should only worry if she has a husband who lets other peoples opinions influence his big decisions.

pudley4
09-19-2004, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What a pussy move this is. Its the no-balls move of a persons life if they do this. Any woman who marries a guy that has their father/brother as their best man just because they can't choose between a couple of their friends should realize her future husband has NO BALLS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I mean, if I was a woman, I definitely wouldn't want to be with a man whose best friend was his own brother...[/sarcasm]

Idiot.

wacki
09-19-2004, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I mean, if I was a woman, I definitely wouldn't want to be with a man whose best friend was his own brother...[/sarcasm]

Idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I wasn't fortunate to be superclose to my brothers. I'm close, but not super close. I have two friends that are both very, very social and have brothers as best friends. They do everything together, and I am quite jealous.

You must have either a mediocre, or bad family life if you cannot understand this, I do not envy you.

turnipmonster
09-20-2004, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just because they can't choose between a couple of their friends

[/ QUOTE ]

why waste your time trolling when you could be making 3.50/hour (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=psych&Number=1031079&Forum =,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=10 31079&Search=true&where=&Name=9988&daterange=&newe rval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st1031079) playing on party?

The once and future king
09-20-2004, 10:51 AM
All your friends are dickheads.

Wonder why?

BeerMoney
09-20-2004, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just because they can't choose between a couple of their friends

[/ QUOTE ]

why waste your time trolling when you could be making 3.50/hour (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=psych&Number=1031079&Forum =,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=10 31079&Search=true&where=&Name=9988&daterange=&newe rval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st1031079) playing on party?

[/ QUOTE ]

This post was meant as a joke. You have to admit that this happens a lot. I was talking with someone about choosing a best man, and someone else chimed in with a "that's what I have a brother for..." Its nothing serious, just kind of a funny thing that happens sometimes.

ThaSaltCracka
09-20-2004, 04:09 PM
haha, not funny.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BeerMoney
09-20-2004, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha, not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave me alone. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ThaSaltCracka
09-20-2004, 04:25 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wacki
09-20-2004, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haha, not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave me alone. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, now that's funny!

Jimbo
09-20-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All your friends are dickheads.

Wonder why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about all my friends but I am sure you are one.

Jimbo

The once and future king
09-21-2004, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually it takes more balls to get married than to choose between dickhead friends as your best man.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we know by your own admission that your best man is/will be a dickhead.

Why not choose you best man from amongst your non dickhead friends?

Because they are all dickheads.

You dont like me.

Therefore I cant be your friend and seeing that if I was a dickhead I would be your friend I am by indisputable logic not a dickhead.

So if you want to truely and deeply insult me just call me "friend".

dmk
09-21-2004, 11:01 AM
I'm getting married on saturday. My best man is my brother. My fiance's maid of honor is her sister. We're both pretty lame I guess.....

ThaSaltCracka
09-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Once and Future King,
You are a dickhead /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif