PDA

View Full Version : AKs hand, TPTK

atomicbran
09-19-2004, 03:34 AM
I just moved up from 1/2 and I'm trying to get used to the more aggressive game. I'd never played with any of these people before.

When it comes to me for 2 sb, do I assume I have the best hand? This seems like a raise or fold situation, although I can't protect my hand if it is best. So it's capped and a flush draw might have gotten there on the turn. Do I fold here or call down? I didn't really like anything in this hand.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP3 posts a blind of $2.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 (poster) checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB caps</font>, UTG folds, MP1 folds, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (13.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

River: (16.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 19.50 BB

Trix
09-19-2004, 06:20 AM
Though it suck I dont think this can be played any different.
Part of me wants to coldcall the flop to raise turn, but another part thinks that it may not be bet on the turn and some of the limpers may fold if I raise the flop.

Turn and river are straightforward.