PDA

View Full Version : Huge Fold, flame away

Diplomatdcm
09-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Party 15
I have 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, the table has been pretty passive,
MP limper, i will in the Co with 22, button limps, Sb completes, BB checks
Flop is J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/club.gif
Checked to me I bet, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, Mp CRs the feild, I decided to wait for the turn, I call, Button calls, BB calls.
Turn is the J /images/graemlins/heart.gif hmmm
BB checks, MP bets, I raise, Button folds, BB 3 bets, MP caps, I think and fold...
I think this is the first time I every did this and i felt that Mps hand reaked of JT, but it still felt weird, comments, thanks

phifediggy
09-18-2004, 04:36 PM
that's a tough play to make. with two other people in the hand, it's certainly possible that JT is out there. if it had only been one other opponent i might've gone for it but i think you made the right play.

Nightwish
09-18-2004, 04:43 PM
I think it is virtually impossible to make this kind of read online (at least for me). Yes, you could be up against JT, but you could also be up against AJ/KJ (especially since you said the table is kind of passive preflop). The cap could even be a misclick for all you know....

balkii
09-18-2004, 06:20 PM
party poker doesnt even sell fruit plates. i'd show it down.

mplspoker
09-18-2004, 06:34 PM
I could never lay this down.... only 2 reasonable hands that could be beating you...... see showdown...

Diplomatdcm
09-18-2004, 08:35 PM
my issue was i thought it would go 4 bets on the river too..that is jsut the way it looked and i did not want to call 6 BBs with 1 out...but yeah i am still not sure..
anyway..it was AJ VS J8...it did go 4 bets on the river and I was pissed..thanks for the comments