PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State vs. NC State

z32fanatic
09-18-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't bet on sports very often, but when I saw this line (OSU +2), I could not pass it up. For the #7 team in the nation to be an underdog to an unproven, unranked team is ridiculous. Is anyone else going to be betting this game pretty hard?

Beerfund
09-18-2004, 11:07 AM
i'm staying off this one allthough i think nc state has value. don't be lured by this because NC is "unproven" they're the better defensive team and the O will put up some big points against Ohio's weaker D. really the only unproven thing is the new Ohio offense that only put up 24 points against marshal

tolbiny
09-18-2004, 03:17 PM
the line has move 4.5 points this week, and an unranked team is a 3 point favorite over the #7 team and there is no discussion?

Victor
09-20-2004, 05:17 PM
"the O will put up some big points against Ohio's weaker D."

I read this after the game but still, have you seen OSU play in the last 3 years. Every game they won was because of their D and inspite of an atrocious offense. An offense that goes 3 and out routinely and puts the D right back on the field. Yea, and they have only lost 2 games in this span.

"really the only unproven thing is the new Ohio offense that only put up 24 points against marshal "

Wrong again. The OSU offense is proven to be terrible. But special teams, good coaching and one of the best defenses in the country get it done for this team.

njc2o
09-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Ohio state has an amazing defense, their defense is the entire team... do you watch football or just make stuff up and post it around the internet?