PDA

View Full Version : Plastic 4-color deck?

waffle
09-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Anyone know where to get a plastic 4-color deck? I know KEM doesn't make them.

italianstang
09-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Kem has some very nice cards with pictures of ducks on the back, I am sure that the ducks are more than four colors, some of them are Malards, and they must have, gee, at least 20 colors on them.

waffle
09-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Whoops, sorry, guess I made a mistake in assuming only reasonable players would read my question. Next time I'll spell it out in full detail for those posters who can't fill in the gaps.

I'd like to purchase (that is, exchange money in return for a certain goods) a deck of playing cards. However, I have specific criteria that a deck of playing cards must meet before I am willing to purchase it. First, the playing cards must be made out of a durable plastic or plastic-like material, similiar to the famous cards that the KEM company sells. The cards must not be made out of coated paper, like the well-known Bicycle or Bee card decks. Second, the suits must be illustrated in 4 colors - one specific color for each suit. The norm is to have suits illustrated with 2 colors - two suits sharing a color - (traditionally, spades and clubs share black, while hearts and diamons share red). I'd like a deck of cards where each suit has a unique color.

I'll define 'each suit' if this makes my inquiry clearer.

Chappy99
09-18-2004, 09:22 AM
Now that's what I call expert sarcasm. Sorry I can't help with your card problem though......

RollaJ
09-18-2004, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to purchase (that is, exchange money in return for a certain goods) a deck of playing cards. However, I have specific criteria that a deck of playing cards must meet before I am willing to purchase it. First, the playing cards must be made out of a durable plastic or plastic-like material, similiar to the famous cards that the KEM company sells. The cards must not be made out of coated paper, like the well-known Bicycle or Bee card decks. Second, the suits must be illustrated in 4 colors - one specific color for each suit. The norm is to have suits illustrated with 2 colors - two suits sharing a color - (traditionally, spades and clubs share black, while hearts and diamons share red). I'd like a deck of cards where each suit has a unique color.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, why not just say that in the first place and save everyone a lot of trouble?

waffle
09-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Sorry, I was out of line. I assumed everyone knew what 4-color decks where. I was a little on tilt last night. /=

Lottery Larry
09-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Okay, you've fallen for it twice now. You're new, we'll let it go.

I've never heard of any Kem-like cards that have a 4-color deck. I have seen 4-color paper card decks (like Bicycles) but I couldn't say where. if the 4-color is more important, search online.