PDA

View Full Version : Changing from PS to PartyP ?Any sign up codes?

billb
09-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Had a long run of PS bad beats. Going to try PP anyone have any good sign up codes? I've also heard about rakebacks?
Is this for PP? Any info will be helpful. Post here or pm me.

jrobb83
09-17-2004, 10:50 PM
If you don't like bad beats, your in for a world of hurt when you venture into the Party ocean...

radek2166
09-17-2004, 10:56 PM
No clue what u are in for. Enjoy.

itsmarty
09-17-2004, 11:40 PM
So if we assume that you've hit upon something, and Poker Stars is rigged, that brings up two questions:

Why is it rigged against you, and not the other guy?

Why is Party any different?

Honestly, you have a lot of thinking to do before you put money on any other sites, bonuses or no bonuses.

Martin

billb
09-18-2004, 06:01 AM
Just to clarify I don't think PS is against me personally in any way. My play is peanuts for them. I just want to change to try to get my luck turned around or atleast even.
I'm sure we all have had good runs and bad runs my bad run happened to wipe out my bankroll. I figured I'd give another site a look. Any suggestion other than Party?

Overdrive
09-18-2004, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Had a long run of PS bad beats. Going to try PP anyone have any good sign up codes? I've also heard about rakebacks?
Is this for PP? Any info will be helpful. Post here or pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a good reliable rake back and not some slimy affiliate deal sign up at one of the websites that offer rake back - like pokersourceonline or rakereturns.( I am not affiliated with these sites) I had an affiliate deal and the affiliate disappeared and won't answer any e-mails I send. Besides cash rake back affilated deals are against the policy of the poker sites, and if someone reports your affiliate or you the site will freeze your account and take your money. Do it the safe way and go through one of the reputable websites, not some individual who can disappear on you at any second.

billb
09-18-2004, 11:28 AM
thx overdrive

any info on the sites he mentioned?
do they have sng?
how are the players?

Overdrive
09-18-2004, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thx overdrive

any info on the sites he mentioned?
do they have sng?
how are the players?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean Party Poker, yes they have sng's. As far as Party Poker players, well it's hard to generalize a site when there are 60,000 different people playing at one time, but they are known for going to the river with 63 offsuit when the flop comes AKK and things like that /images/graemlins/smirk.gif