PDA

View Full Version : BABE (Poker Babe)

08-09-2002, 02:30 PM
Babe:

I have been hearing alot about this babe.. who is the most beautiful poker player in the world. Living in CT its hard to get to LV to visit and meet you.

So for all of us poker guys out there... does our favorite middle limit female poker player have a web page?

-VJ

08-10-2002, 03:52 AM
"does our favorite middle limit female poker player have a web page?"

No page. Just a web.

:-)

08-10-2002, 01:31 PM
Hi Verona- I have no web page. You must travel to Vegas to meet the Babe. I am working on a pokerpages profile, which will hopefully be done next month after my Hawaii vacation. Thanks for the nice compliment, but I think I am only the "most beautiful poker player" to guys like Tommy and Vince. /images/wink.gif. Babe

08-11-2002, 11:29 PM
Babe:

Warm greetings from the East Coast!

I cannot wait to visit your website. I must admit, however, that I am growingly curious as to the level of rating your upcoming website will be ascribed: "G," "PG," "R," perhaps "X," but not higher though. Whatever the rating as long as it is not 'pay-per-view.'

Centurion

08-12-2002, 12:24 AM
Centurion- there are no plans for a website, just a profile on another pokersite with a picture of the Babe (clothes on). Rating is LGPG. Can you figure out what that means?

08-12-2002, 03:57 PM
L***G***P***G*** /images/smile.gif

How 'bout a lil 'hard R', just among friends? Wouldn't want to let those bikini lines go to waste, would we? /images/smile.gif

08-12-2002, 09:07 PM
Thanks, Babe!

Frankly, I do not have a clue as to what LGPG stadnd for. The main thing is that we (meaning thoseof us residing far from Las Vegas) will finally have a chance to the famous Babe.

Please do let us know when this becomes reality.

Centurion

08-13-2002, 12:23 AM
If you had been paying close attention to Babe's posts you would often see the Babe's Motto at the end of them. "LGPG" stands for: "Look Good, Play Good".

08-13-2002, 12:25 AM
Derailer- My bikini lines are not going to waste, but thanks for your concern /images/biggrin.gif LGPG, Babe

08-13-2002, 11:15 PM
Hats off to you, Babe!

That is a clean winner in my book. Nothing can beat a classy lady, poker player notwithstanding.

Centurion

08-14-2002, 01:06 AM