PDA

View Full Version : QQ hand,

cartoonsoldier
09-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Ahh, back to playing a bit after a long time. Moved upto .25/.50 PS with 125$ in BR (Built up from 30$ in .05/.10).

This hand happened a while back:

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero folds
First round at the table, but its a bit tight (have seen BB win the blinds and stuff, no specific reads on players.

I was prepared to raise SB, but with a call and a raise I was not sure. Plus, I wasn't sure what SB was going to do, raise or call. I knew, it was a raise or fold position for me here right now and for some reason folding seemed to be the right option.

Wahoo91
09-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Hero folds

I reraise here.

If the table is tight like you say MP3 can not have J9 or 96 so he is on a draw. SB is either on draw or hit a little bit of this flop.

YHIG right here where you fold so I think you made a big mistake.

Entity
09-17-2004, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hero folds

I reraise here.

If the table is tight like you say MP3 can not have J9 or 96 so he is on a draw. SB is either on draw or hit a little bit of this flop.

YHIG right here where you fold so I think you made a big mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
You aren't the only one. I 3-bet this, and if it's capped, I'm prepared to call down.

Rob