PDA

View Full Version : Trying to improve my game

KLGambiT
09-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Whats up everyone i am new to the forums and pretty new to poker as well, i am looking for a way to improve my game and have looked into severall things. The PokerTracker and PokerEdge programs look like a great investment for online poker, also what would be a good book to read for a novice player who like both lower limits 1/2 2/4 3/6 and no limit tourneys. Also if there are any "Golden Rules" anyone follows at the table i would like to hear them. I have played partypoker for a while now and i always lose my deposits, a few tiems i got up to 400 dollars from a 50 dollar deposit then proceeded to lose it all /images/graemlins/frown.gif if anyone has any suggestions about improving my game i would greatly appreciate it. I think right now im really liking pokeredge it seems like a tool that will help with notes and stats. Its nice to be on the 2+2 forums and i hope to be an active member for some time. Any help/info is appreciated, thanks alot
~Kyle /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MoreWineII
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Buy Ed Miller books and post hands you are having trouble with. Also click as many threads as you can and read up.

scotnt73
09-17-2004, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buy Ed Miller books and post hands you are having trouble with. Also click as many threads as you can and read up.

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent advice. also-welcome to the forums