PDA

View Full Version : Downtime Notice

ChristinaB
09-17-2004, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Downtime Notice: there may be some downtime for maintenance on Saturday and/or Sunday morning. We will try to keep it as short as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope the reason for this is to move a few more months of old threads to the archive forum. 2+2 has been getting a bit slower recently.

G Money
09-17-2004, 01:53 PM
Yawn

thomastem
09-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Christina you do have a sense of humor. This is the post that informs all the blind 2+2 posters that the message that all the non blind posters are reading at the top of every page is ......

This is very good work. Now I'm trying to figure what audience is holding it's breath to see what would make you happy.

If you are lonely I can only spare my Buzzard today.

ChristinaB
09-17-2004, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Having read most of your past posts, I must say that this one has some of the best content and value that you have ever posted.

thomastem
09-17-2004, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Having read most of your past posts, I must say that this one has some of the best content and value that you have ever posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is I like. You go girl.

ChristinaB
09-17-2004, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Christina you do have a sense of humor. This is the post that informs all the blind 2+2 posters that the message that all the non blind posters are reading at the top of every page is ......

This is very good work. Now I'm trying to figure what audience is holding it's breath to see what would make you happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now it is official.

This has become a troll thread.

thomastem
09-17-2004, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now it is official.

This has become a troll thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I am sorry did I detract from your valuable point?

Your post echoing the top of every forum page is valuable on topic content but we trolls are beneath you?

Seems you have your nose pretty high in the air. Fellow Zooers does this uppity attitude remind you of anyone or a particular group?

Dilbert
09-17-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fellow Zooers does this uppity attitude remind you of anyone or a particular group?

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of Head Enforcer, one of your aliases.

thomastem, I guess that makes you the flat-chested ChristinaB. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dilbert
09-17-2004, 02:46 PM
tt,

Why are you sending me PMs?

Just last week you said you were going to ignore me HERE. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1011780&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

I knew it was a promise too good to be true.

Effective immediately I will post any PMs I recieve from you (unless I choose not to). You have been notified. Your PMs will no longer be entitled to privacy protection.

G Money
09-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Battle of the crackah minds in this thread. All 3 of ya should get beeeaach slapped for waisting time.

Christina you usually don't post silly crap like this what happened? I expect the other 2 morons to get capped one for their insanity but you should know better girl.

Blarg
09-17-2004, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fellow Zooers does this uppity attitude remind you of anyone or a particular group?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, is this the Zoo's Rush Limbaugh goon squad call-out?