PDA

View Full Version : trips hand

Chris Daddy Cool
09-17-2004, 07:27 AM
Haven't been playing much poker lately, so just getting back into the mix of things.

UB 15/30 4 handed

Unknown UTG raises. Terrible button calls. SB folds. I call in the BB with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Flop: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check. UTG bets. Button raises. I 3-bet. UTG caps. Button folds. I call.

Does this become a check/call situation on the turn and river? Or do I throw in more bets? Other than being outkicked on my 5, KK is the only hand I'm behind.

Trix
09-17-2004, 07:46 AM
I bet into him and call down if raised. Think it will be a flushdraw quite often and also think that he will try one more bet some of the time. KK isnīt very likely given the range he must have from the CO in a 4-handed game. There is only one way for K5s and I dont think most people raise Q5s or lower.

Nate tha' Great
09-17-2004, 07:53 AM
4-handed you have to put more bets in. I'd go for another check-raise on the turn.

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't been playing much poker lately, so just getting back into the mix of things.

UB 15/30 4 handed

Unknown UTG raises. Terrible button calls. SB folds. I call in the BB with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Flop: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check. UTG bets. Button raises. I 3-bet. UTG caps. Button folds. I call.

Does this become a check/call situation on the turn and river? Or do I throw in more bets? Other than being outkicked on my 5, KK is the only hand I'm behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

imitation
09-17-2004, 08:38 AM
I want to 3bet any non d turn 4 handed.