PDA

View Full Version : ahh, think you'd all love to sit at my table

cockandbull
09-16-2004, 10:06 PM
.50/1 10 max (6 seated)

10h 10d on the button

utg bets, mp1 calls, i raise, sb calls, bb calls, utg reraises, mp1 calls, i call, sb calls, bb calls.

I thought about reraising here, but figured everyone would come along and i'd be in a bad position on the flop. is this correct thinking, or should i be thinking, everyones going to stay in, im going to raise and hope to hit a set, because people are going to stay in as the pot is big.

flop 6c 9d qc

utg bets, mp1 calls, i call(??????????), sb calls, bb calls.
pot $12.50

why did i call this with 1 out, if that. think peoples bad play caught up with me.

turn 10s

utg bets, mp1 calls, i raise, sb call, bb calls
pot 22.50

well i hit it, might as well have a go. i think i have value here, because of my chances to spike a f/h if behind. is this correct thinking.

river 10c

utg checks, mp1 checks, i bet, sb folds, bb folds, utg calls, mp1 folds.

well i got lucky, i know my flop play is bad, what about the rest?

many thanks

Harry

bisonbison
09-16-2004, 10:09 PM
how many outs do you have on the flop? What are the odds you need in order to call?

Come on. Do the math.

cockandbull
09-16-2004, 10:10 PM
my thoughts exaclty, i was hoping people would forgive me for that. the reason i posted is more to do with my preflop and turn thinking once i hit the one card i could.

Jimbobobb
09-16-2004, 10:12 PM
http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi

use converter please - it's good times.

bisonbison
09-16-2004, 10:14 PM
You're misreading what I'm saying. There are 5 players to the flop for 3 bets. There's a bet and a call ahead of you.

You have 2 outs, a backdoor straight draw, and it's quite possible that you are ahead.

You have to call.

cockandbull
09-16-2004, 10:15 PM
the site i use (ladbrokes) doesnt have an export feature. they let you review your hands for up to 3 days. i have been told they are looking to change this, so if you all could bear with me until they do that would be a great help.

Quercus
09-16-2004, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have to call.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't raise here?

edit: nm, apparently Quercus can't read a board this evening.