PDA

View Full Version : What's a "Brown trout" ???

VegasVixen
09-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Several weeks ago, when playing on FullTilt I was asked if I'm a Brown trout.... Well, tonight while playing a different site, 1 player at my table asked another if he is a "brown trout"... The guy responded "A what?", and the 1st guy said "ok nevermind, guess not....its a code word some of us use with each other"... Can someone decipher this mystery for me???? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Homer
09-16-2004, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Several weeks ago, when playing on FullTilt I was asked if I'm a Brown trout.... Well, tonight while playing a different site, 1 player at my table asked another if he is a "brown trout"... The guy responded "A what?", and the 1st guy said "ok nevermind, guess not....its a code word some of us use with each other"... Can someone decipher this mystery for me???? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that was me. I'm sitting directly to your right.

VegasVixen
09-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Ok then "Doeth", what does it mean?!?

radek2166
09-16-2004, 09:05 PM
io allways ask if anyone has eaten brown trout.

Usually get some funny respones.

Nepa
09-16-2004, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Several weeks ago, when playing on FullTilt I was asked if I'm a Brown trout

[/ QUOTE ]

Where i live they refer to "Brown trout" as a piece of [censored]

Homer
09-16-2004, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It means "are you a Zooer"?

Lazymeatball
09-16-2004, 09:14 PM
it means you should consider a table change

Stew
09-16-2004, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually and I hate to correct Homer here, but the Brown Trout reference was around long before this particular forum got nicknamed the Zoo.

Hence, they are asking if you are 2+2er, not a zooer specifically.

Homer
09-16-2004, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually and I hate to correct Homer here, but the Brown Trout reference was around long before this particular forum got nicknamed the Zoo.

Hence, they are asking if you are 2+2er, not a zooer specifically.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected, sir.

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-16-2004, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it means you should consider a table change

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask if the brown trout sleeps in the closet and are greeted by a chorus of "Ayes," find a new table. If just one or two, you can stay.

djack
09-17-2004, 06:06 AM
one or two is too many for me. why stay when you can find a table with none?

Oski
09-17-2004, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where i live they refer to "Brown trout" as a piece of [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys really got this backwards. Please don't invite me over for the Friday fish-fry.

sprmario
09-17-2004, 12:26 PM
I was playing in a 2/4 game on party and someone made the brown trout sleeping in the closet comment and I had just made one of the most horrible plays ever and didn't want to acknowledge. I got caught way way way overplaying TPTK and the guy flipped over a full house. I was just so embarrased /images/graemlins/frown.gif.