PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker Hand Counter

OrangeBaller
09-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Can someone please repost the link to this. Also, once I click on it, down I want to extract it from a file or save to another one? Thanks for the help guys!

illunious
09-16-2004, 08:40 PM
link (http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1532)

westmt01
09-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Just as a caution, when I used this counter, I had to get up to over 550 raked hands to clear a 450 raked hands bonus. I don't know what the reason is for the discrepancy, but just be aware that it is not 100% accurate. It's better than nothing though.

Thythe
09-17-2004, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just as a caution, when I used this counter, I had to get up to over 550 raked hands to clear a 450 raked hands bonus. I don't know what the reason is for the discrepancy, but just be aware that it is not 100% accurate. It's better than nothing though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been 100% accurate for me (and most of those in the BW forums where we've discussed this extensively). Your problem may be that you were playing in pound games? I'm not sure if it works there or not.

edge
09-17-2004, 01:38 AM
I think it only counts your hands once you leave all tables. So if you finish 450 and check the buy more chips button, you won't have been credited with the bonus yet. Other than that, I haven't had a problem getting Crypto bonuses (once I figured out how Will Hill worked).

westmt01
09-17-2004, 08:34 AM
You might be right. I did play in pound games occasionally. But then wouldn't it under count the raked hands instead of over count? All I know is, the counter had over 550 raked hands when Interpoker finally released my bonus. I don't think Interpoker's data was wrong, I think the counter's was. A few other people here have had this problem too. I would be great if someone could figure out what the answer is and fix it. Though since it's free that might be asking a lot /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

djcolts
09-17-2004, 09:18 AM
It counts every pound game hand as a raked hand. My guess is that it would also count every euro hand as a raked hand, also.