PDA

View Full Version : The bison conspiracy

Alobar
09-16-2004, 05:46 PM
So today while meditating in the lotus posistion, with crystals placed strategically on various chakra points on my body. I had a moment of enlightenment. Probablly due in part to the removal of my tin foil hat (it was chaffing and causing sweating), thus allowing the aliens to beam such a revolutionary idea into my head.

Anyway, I now have good reason to believe bisonbison is a very nefarious character. Since his admission that he is responsible for sample size man I started wondering what other clever diabolical things he could be capable of. And then it hit me, Bison has the HH converter market cornered, so much so that I now almost refuse to read unconverted posts, I dream poker hands out in his converter format, and can instantly see the action much the way chess players can read the board from their jumble of notation that I never was dicipled enough to learn. Once I realized this, things started falling into place.

Ever wonder where these new 3rd party progs get all their hand histories from? Hah, and please dont tell me you are foolish enough to believe that "computer farm" cover story. Its obvious he sells all the pre converted HH to Al Queda who then use them in their cleverly marketed (read: spammed) programs. They then use the profits to buy those tabs that come on the top of coke cans, to run Osama Bin Ladens dialysis machine! Thats right, if you've converted a hand with bisons hand converter, youve helped fund international terrorism!!.

Ever wonder how bison always manages to get involved in such large pots? Its because hes cross corolated every hand history and has a database of LAG players that would put even the most robust buddy list to shame. He also knows who all the best players are, and you thought only santa clause and Jesus knew what youve been up to. Well bisonbison knows too!!

I also have reason to believe he was involved in the JFK assination, the great earthquake in 94' and is directly responsible for there being more hot dogs in a package than there are hotdog buns, and the popularity of Dr.Phil!!! I would elaborate futher, but I fear they are closing in on my posistion, remember, the truth is out there!

MoreWineII
09-16-2004, 05:57 PM
I don't believe in Santa Claus. But I think you're right about Bison.

Piiop
09-16-2004, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its because hes cross corolated every hand history and has a database of LAG players that would put even the most robust buddy list to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty diabolical if bison could import every hand that was converted into his PokerTracker database.

Malcom Reynolds
09-16-2004, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That would be pretty diabolical if bison could import every hand that was converted into his PokerTracker database.

[/ QUOTE ]
The strongest chess computers have thousands upon thousands of chess games that it can cross refrence a current game to. Imagine doing this with poker hands? If you have a database if millions of poker hands, and a duplicate situation occurs, you can find the line that maximizes EV based on thousands of similar situations.

That would be wild.

Piiop
09-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Also, he could then make a totally sweet pattern mapper.

bisonbison
09-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Clearly, what this forum needs is more threads about me.

bisonbison
09-16-2004, 06:27 PM
I could, but I don't cause it would be creepy and wrong. You can ask the guy who hosts it, there's no saved output from the converter.

Piiop
09-16-2004, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I could, but I don't cause it would be creepy and wrong. You can ask the guy who hosts it, there's no saved output from the converter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, like you haven't already paid him off.

sfer
09-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Your flip dismissal just proves that Alobar is right.