PDA

View Full Version : Best Tourney Ever

Beavis68
09-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey guys, I don't mean to brag but I just had to share this great tournament I played.

Ok UB, about 1500 people. First round. I get AA, it is bet and raised to me, I call. Flop is K 3 4, guy goes all-in, I fold - he had KKK I know it.

Then very next hand, I get QQ. I bet, guy raises, I fold. No reason to lose all my chips with QQ right now.

A few hands later, I get JJ, I raise and get called. Flop is JJQ! YEAH baby, I check, and he checks - dam, the turn I a Q, I raise and he goes all-in, obivous Quads over Quads situation - I fold.

Then I get 54o I raise and a short stack calls. flop is AKQ, and I go all in. The guy calls with KQ. KQ? What is this that? He calls me with KQ? This is sick. Why am I so unlucky.

Well, I pick up Q9o in the SB, it folds to me. I call, the BB checks. Flop is 10-9-6, ok, this is what I have waited for - I move all-in. I get called by K-10. K-10? What is this? He was drawing dead before the flop and then hits a miracle! Why does this stuff keep happenening to me?

But man, I made some tough laydowns (this really shows my greatness) and played a great game. I am really happy with my performance, I just got really unlucky.

Beavis68
09-16-2004, 06:30 PM
By the way, for those that didn't get it, this was a joke. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Potowame
09-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Dam, I was going to say good laydown on the first hand and good push on your bust out hand. Can't put that guy on a ten in that spot!!

Ryner
09-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Man, that's terrible luck. He called with KQ? Sheesh, a total noob. I hope you berated his play non-stop afterwards.