PDA

View Full Version : Who are the sites most famous posters? Raymer, Malmuth, etc...

illguitar
09-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Same question as the subject line for now. I mean do we have Lederer or Annie Duke or any other people I have heard of? I am a new member and I would love to search for their posts as I KNOW that they know what they are talking about.

M2d
09-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, Fossilman, of course, and the 2+2 guys are all here. Annie Duke comes on occasion as do Lee Jones, Bob Ciaffone and other authors like Rolf Slotboom.

However, if it's info and not stargazing that you're looking for, just look up the limit and the no limit forums. Lots of top players you've never heard of whose only credentials are their records of beating the games day in and day out in nor Cal, LA, Vegas, Tunica, Chicago, Minnesota, AC and all points in between. Guys like Dynasty, JA Sucker, El Diablo, Clarkmeister, Snakehead, and a whole host of others get in and get it done day in and day out.

ThaSaltCracka
09-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Paul Phillips is on here too.

But don't forget Andy Fox either /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GWB
09-16-2004, 03:23 PM
I hear the President posts here sometimes.

RPatterson
09-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Barry posts. Annie Duke does.

illguitar
09-16-2004, 08:51 PM
What are their names? I want to stargaze a little...also thank you very much for pointing me in the direction of some lesser known players that know their stuff. Very much appreciated.

M2d
09-16-2004, 09:43 PM
for the lesser knowns, do a search for the thread on most respected posters. great stuff in there.

MMMMMM
09-16-2004, 09:55 PM
"What are their names? I want to stargaze a little...also thank you very much for pointing me in the direction of some lesser known players that know their stuff. Very much appreciated."

"Jokerswild" is one of our more prolific posters. Bet you can't guess who he is.

Stu Pidasso
09-16-2004, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Jokerswild" is one of our more prolific posters. Bet you can't guess who he is

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....Jokerswild whines quit a bit, lives in his own reality. I'd say he's Phill Hellmeuth.

Stu

MMMMMM
09-16-2004, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....Jokerswild whines quit a bit, lives in his own reality. I'd say he's Phill Hellmeuth.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad guess, but not correct either.

jokerswild
09-17-2004, 12:17 AM
MMMMM is actually the president of the Marilyn Manson fan club.

jokerswild
09-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Stu us actually another chicken hawk that never saw combat, but thinks he is John Wayne. I'm sure glad that you never did. The whole platoon/regiment/batallion would have died.

vulturesrow
09-17-2004, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole platoon/regiment/batallion would have died.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is a batallion? Is it sort of like a Battle Cat?

ArchAngel71857
09-17-2004, 01:11 AM
you see INfamous means MORE than famous so not only is he famous in Mexico, he is MORE than famous.

-AA

Stu Pidasso
09-17-2004, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stu us actually another chicken hawk that never saw combat, but thinks he is John Wayne. I'm sure glad that you never did. The whole platoon/regiment/batallion would have died.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly would not have gotten a Silver Star with Combat V.

Stu

cowboyzfan
09-19-2004, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you see INfamous means MORE than famous so not only is he famous in Mexico, he is MORE than famous

[/ QUOTE ]

Jefe: We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration! El Guapo: How many pinatas? Jefe: Many pinatas, many! El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas? Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora. El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

scotnt73
09-19-2004, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you see INfamous means MORE than famous so not only is he famous in Mexico, he is MORE than famous

[/ QUOTE ]

Jefe: We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration! El Guapo: How many pinatas? Jefe: Many pinatas, many! El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas? Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora. El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe we can take a walk and you can kiss me on the veranda.

the lips will be fine.