PDA

View Full Version : A Proposal for the Site

01-29-2002, 07:37 PM
How about a Poker News forum, somewhere other than the oft-ignored Other Topics forum to talk about poker stories and happenings? E.g., we've got the big partypoker promo coming up. I'm going on the cruise and would like to know if any 2+2 folk win or are otherwise going. Two weeks ago I had dinner with Linda Johnson, Jan Fischer and Mike Caro and heard some good stories. I wrote a couple up to share but then didn't want to bear the wrath of WrongForumMan. How about it?

01-29-2002, 09:03 PM
matt, you belong on the exchange forum. i hope to see you there. plus more people will see that stuff there than you think. but watch out for spm after his chess match which i he is in trouble. he might be a tad cranky soon.

01-29-2002, 09:38 PM
ray which one is the exchange forum? And did you REALLY play the spm chess? You've come that close to spm?! Amazing! spm is easily a poker X-man and has the potential to be a Superhero, and I don't mean Aquaman neither. spm, if you're out there, live fast, love hard, and die with your mask on.

01-29-2002, 10:07 PM
We are considering it. The Exchange Forum, aka "Other Topics" has evolved to something a little different than what we first envisioned. It's a great forum, and I read it all the time, but there may be room for something like you are suggesting. So as soon as Chuck gets around to putting it in place, we should have a new "News, Views, and Gossip" forum.

Best wishes,

Mason

01-30-2002, 12:49 AM
How about a Forum to discuss the creation of new Forums?

01-30-2002, 01:40 AM
no, my post wasnt clear. spm is currently playing dave ottosen on the exchange(other topics) forum.

yes spm is a super hero but please dont tell him i said so. he doesnt read past the exchange forum so i know he wont see it.

01-30-2002, 03:31 AM
n/m

01-30-2002, 12:10 PM

01-30-2002, 03:03 PM
perhaps the caption which you had above should be preceeded by "about poker"-news, etc

somehow restricting (by suggestion) to poker stuff----then all misc. can go to Other Topics.

02-01-2002, 12:41 AM
There is NO EXCHANGE FORUM. It's called "Other Topics."

WFM

02-01-2002, 01:06 AM
too bad you arent the original wfm. you would know that it is so.