PDA

View Full Version : Turned TPTK facing aggression

Fnord
09-16-2004, 02:51 AM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
MP3 posts, CO posts
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 checks, CO checks, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">MP3 bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG folds.

Turn: (4 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="red">CO raises</font>, Hero???

Not sure about the pre-flop and flop play either...

sthief09
09-16-2004, 02:55 AM
with 2 posters, you have to raise this preflop. on the turn I'd fold it. the pot is small since you didn't raise preflop.

Garland
09-16-2004, 02:56 AM
I prefer folding the flop, you don't have the A /images/graemlins/club.gif and the pot isn't that big. The call isn't too bad though.

Once the turn comes your J, I'd lead out to see if it kicks a reaction in MP3. The CO raise could be because he has a J too (probably with a lesser kicker). Maybe it could mean a flush draw. I'd 3-bet here. No free cards for MP3 or CO.

Edit: I do have to say after reading a few other posts suggesting you fold the turn. If you hit your best card and are tempted to fold do some heat, you really must fold to the flop bet in the first place.

Garland

Ralph Wiggum
09-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Fold.

Should have raised PF, followed by a bet flop.
Or playing how you did, bet the turn.