PDA

View Full Version : Play money games error when requesting HH?

Ponks
09-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Anyone else getting this error when they try to request hand histories? It says something along the lines of 'You can only request hand histories for real money games, your request could not be processed.' Obviously I'm not playing any real money games and havent for about a year. I just keep on requesting non-stop till until it doesnt say the message. It's getting pretty annoying when trying to multi table on a low resolution laptop.

Ponks

DrSavage
09-16-2004, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously I'm not playing any real money games and havent for about a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you mean play money games, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Anyway, this problem happens when something gets typed into the hand number box in the request window. Just clear the hand number and you should be fine.

Ponks
09-16-2004, 10:13 AM
This has never happened before to me in the past 100k hands, just recently with the new patch. Was this happening to other people all the time before this patch too?

Ponks

ArchAngel71857
09-16-2004, 10:15 AM
it happens to me. ever since the new patch saves HH to my computer and asks me every time I auto-request it on PT, i always get the message that play money hands can;t be requested, and it seems i always request hand no 991.

-AA

pudley4
09-16-2004, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it happens to me. ever since the new patch saves HH to my computer and asks me every time I auto-request it on PT, i always get the message that play money hands can;t be requested, and it seems i always request hand no 991.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I get exactly the same thing, although it doesn't happen every time. Luckily when you click to get rid of the message, it brings you right to the hand history request screen, so it's a simple click of a button to request the 100 hands.

Even better is the newest patch which will take the HH directly off your computer.