PDA

View Full Version : so outing a Covert CIA agent is ok by Republicans

jokerswild
09-16-2004, 12:13 AM
but stating the obvious about Bush deserves a congressional investigation. What traitors to the USA!The Republicans are anti-American terrorist sympathizers (Saudis)

MaxPower
09-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Don't worry that CIA agent was only working on finding weapons of mass destruction. Its not like she was doing something important.

Cyrus
09-16-2004, 02:07 AM
So is creating a federal budget deficit the size of which is visible from the Moon. (Or so Jimbo tells me.)

So is sending young men and women to die in a foreign land for no apparent reason whatsoever, if you don't count searching for MTVs. (Sorry, WMDs.)

So is anything you care to mention that is anathema to the Republican Party when it is not done by someone from the Republican Party. (Names of parties are inter-changeable.)

...Four more years. (And then four more.)

anatta
09-16-2004, 02:26 AM
What an imagination you have. If someone in the administation had outed a CIA agent, the liberal media would be zealously reporting every detail. The liberal media wouldn't let this story rest if it really happened. Since I haven't read a story or heard anything about it all year, I can only conclude you are making this stuff up since we all know how liberal the media is.

It just like your liberal lies about the fraud committed regarding Medicare Costs. Just because the bill costs Billions (a trillion?) more than was disclosed to Congress, and a civil servant was pressured by higher ups from disclosing the real costs to Congress, so the bill passed...if something like this happened, the liberal media would be all over it.

Similarly, our nation was attacked by terrorists led by Osama Bin Laden. Since Bush or the press never mentions him, yet early on Bush said Bin Laden was "wanted Dead or Alive", I can only conclude that he must have been captured, or else the liberal media wouldn't let this rest.

And if Bush engaged in an Enron style stock dump when in business, or if Haliburton were awared a no bid contract, you think the liberal media would stand for this?? Okay...getting carried away again, lol.