PDA

View Full Version : Want to help shape the Zogby poll?

GWB
09-15-2004, 05:27 PM
http://interactive.zogby.com/battleground/indexweb.cfm

I just took the Zogby interactive poll. This is how Zogby does it. Prople who want to participate self-select themselves to take the poll. He then adjusts the numbers to properly reflect party groups etc. to get his results.

Naturally I said I'm a Republican who is voting for Kerry (to keep expectations down), and I said I live in Pennsylvania although I don't.

I invite the rest of you to participate. Click the link above.

GHWB
09-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Now son,

It's not nice to play games with these pollsters.

Is this why you ignore people's opinions about your little war thing there? You just don't believe they might disagree with you?

Neil Stevens
09-20-2004, 05:48 PM
If you'd just let Schwartzkopf go into Baghdad, your boy wouldn't have had this mess to begin with. Poor kid, having to clean up the mess his dad (and the liar his dad couldn't beat) left behind.

Nepa
09-20-2004, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Naturally I said I'm a Republican who is voting for Kerry (to keep expectations down), and I said I live in Pennsylvania although I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just filled one out. Funny thing is I'm a Republican voting for Kerry and I do live in Pennsylvania. I'm also going to vote for Arlen Spector. We need a good person to chair the Judicial Committee. I guess I'm a RINO.

Neil Stevens
09-20-2004, 09:53 PM
You sound like one of the Democrats recruited to switch parties long enough to beat Toomey.

Nepa
09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You sound like one of the Democrats recruited to switch parties long enough to beat Toomey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong!I'v been with the GOP all of my life. I voted for Bush last time.

Neil Stevens
09-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Wrong? I didn't say you were one. I said you sounded like one, being a supporter of liberals like Kerry and Specter.