PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker million qualifier.....mistake?

willie
09-15-2004, 02:37 PM
k this hand just happened....eh, i ended up taking fifth...reraised all in vs a button raise, that the sb called...i had ak, sb had 33, button had a4....flopped the ace, but sb rivered a set (he was reaaaaal bad prior to this)

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (6 handed)

BB (t2271)
UTG (t1055)
MP (t485)
Hero (t1120)
Button (t1664)
SB (t1405)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">MP raises to t485 (All-In)</font>, Hero folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls t385.

Flop: (t1020) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Turn: (t1020) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: (t1020) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: t1020

my thinking in folding was worrying about the other players behind me. i really wanted to put it in the middle so i could make a stand and attempt for a first place finish, but there were a few more to act behind me and i wimped out....obviously i would have won, but the outcome is not what is important...

was it correct to fold here?