PDA

View Full Version : Party 3/6 K4s

Piiop
09-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif. MP2 posts a blind of $3. Hero posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 (poster) checks, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Hero (poster) checks, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls.

Any problems with this call?

Flop: (13.33 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls, Button calls.

Betting here standard? I was rather concerned with the checkraise and 2 cold-calls.

Turn: (11.66 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 bets $5.75 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls, Button calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

I was confused by the check-raise then check by the BB and the fact that UTG+2 bet out his last BB. I did pick up the flush draw though. Anyone want to raise here?

River: (16.45 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players, 1 all-in)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero....

Bets? What's up with this hand?

Alobar
09-15-2004, 02:56 PM
that is the easiest pre flop call in the world, youd be a fool to fold that.

I raise the turn here, BB could have C/R something like A7 A5 hoping to thin the field. The pot is very large so you are going to see the showdown with your top pair. A raise has a good chance of knocking out the button so you can take the free showdown if you miss your flush. And if you hit your flush, you collect an extra bet from everyone.

lil'
09-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Raising the turn may get a better king to fold. I know if I held K-8 or something and you raised there, I'd be done.

Danenania
09-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I agree that a turn raise is very important. I think there is a hand example in a section of TOP similar to this hand.