PDA

View Full Version : MONTE CARLO MILLIONS - Press Release

Luv2DriveTT
09-15-2004, 09:52 AM
My magazine got this press release today.... so before you see it in Card Player..... you can read about it here at 2+2!!!!

MONTE CARLO MILLIONS, World’s Most Exclusive Poker Tournament,

OFFERS 80 LUCKY PLAYERS A SHOT AT A $1 MILLION PRIZE POOL

World Series of Poker Tournament Director Matt Savage to Direct the Event

A-List Hollywood Stars and Top Professional Poker Players to Participate

New York *- Monte Carlo Millions, the world's most exclusive poker tournament, will be held November 6-13 at the Café de Paris in Monte Carlo. This marks the first poker tournament ever to be held in the fairytale setting of Monte Carlo, Monaco.

During the week-long event, the best professional poker players, A-list celebrities and a limited number of satellite winners will compete for an estimated prize pool of $1,000,000. Matt Savage, poker powerhouse and tournament director for the last three consecutive World Series’ of Poker, will direct the Monte Carlo Millions, adding to its star power.

"We have orchestrated the most exclusive and luxurious poker tournament in history,” stated Tournament Director Matt Savage. "Monte Carlo Millions combines Hollywood style, the paradise of the French Riviera, with a chance to play world-renowned poker professionals and celebrities."

Seats at the Monte Carlo Millions are acquired by invitation from Matt Savage, or through winning a satellite tournament.

Treated like royalty, Monte Carlo Millions guests will enjoy a 7-night stay at the exclusive Hotel Hermitage, meals at gourmet restaurants, a chance to win a piece of the $1 Million dollar prize pool, a guided tour of the French Riviera. The tournament will take place at the Cafe de Paris' Bellevue Room, with its spectacular 360-degree view of Monte Carlo and the Mediterranean Sea.

Another first in poker history, Monte Carlo Millions will host a separate tournament for all players who do not make the final table, in which every participant will win a cash prize.

Media Contacts

Lotus Public Relations

MaxPower
09-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Anyone who plays on Prima has known about this for months.

RiverMel
09-15-2004, 11:28 AM

Luv2DriveTT
09-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Don't hate the playah.... just hate the game. I guess their PR agency is behind schedule.

PS: I don't play Prima, so its the first time I ever saw it. I read Card Plaer often, but I guess this escaped me.

TT