PDA

View Full Version : Poker Room Player points Freeroll/bonus

Beck
09-15-2004, 08:45 AM
I just signed up for Poker Room, but a question regarding their Player Points.
I need to collect player points to reclaim my deposit bonus (in my case 1400 points), but points can also be used for their freerolls.
If I spend ponts on freerolls, do I then have to get additional points to claim the bonus?

El Barto
09-15-2004, 08:54 AM
They don't take your points, you just qualify, but you have to qualify within one day for many of them. I never seem to play quickly enough to qualify.

Your account page keeps track of it for you.

Overdrive
09-16-2004, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They don't take your points, you just qualify, but you have to qualify within one day for many of them. I never seem to play quickly enough to qualify.

Your account page keeps track of it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't like the fact that Pokeroom did away with thier cash back system and replaced it with all of these low rent freerolls. The old system they had was much better, and I used to play there more, but now I will only play when they have a bonus.

El Barto
09-16-2004, 06:08 AM
You are correct. PokerRoom has joined the group of sites that offer low value freerolls instead of real value. They get publicity but spend hardly a penny per customer to put on these nonsense events. PokerRoom = Greed hidden behind PR.

Beck
09-18-2004, 12:40 AM
What if I got 2 bonuses to clear`Do th epoints earned count toward sboth, or first one then the other?

lefty rosen
09-18-2004, 12:57 AM
It's cheaper that's the bottom line. I used to play there before the buttheads who run it ruined the site. Once they created the micro limits the 1/2 full games became rock gardens. Now the mullets play at .5/1 and god forbid .25/.5 I would rather donate sperm then play .25/.5 for cash..... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blarg
09-18-2004, 01:25 AM
I just signed up for their bonus thru Neteller for the full $150 too. Jeez, I seem to remember clearing bonuses more quickly before. They were only $100 bonuses but this one seems to be really dragging.

Beck
09-18-2004, 11:23 PM
Anybody?

citizenkn
09-18-2004, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if I got 2 bonuses to clear`Do th epoints earned count toward sboth, or first one then the other?

[/ QUOTE ]

One bonus clears at a time. Clear the first one and the other will appear.