PDA

View Full Version : I turn TP Ace on three suit A245 board

ThePimpulator
09-15-2004, 06:19 AM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+2 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls.

River: (10.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+2 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>...

At my time to act I am getting 10-1 on the flop. By how much are you guys discounting my gutshot, overs, BD flush outs? How many would you say I have with that many players in? At the time I gave the gutshot 2.5, the overs 1, and the BD flush 1.5 for a total of 5 outs needing 8-1.

Do you think I gave my gutshot too much? A non spade three means im probably spliting with another Ace but could possibly lose to 67. Is 1.5 outs more reasonable?

What about the overs? Do they have any value? I think there is a small chance a non spade 9 or A could be good, no? When the spade Ace turns and its checked to me I decide I'll bet and fold to a raise.

How's the river bet?

Evan
09-15-2004, 06:25 AM
I think you probably overvalued the gutshot slightly since you're likely to chop if it hits. But I also think your overs are worth more than 1 out combined. So the results of your math are fine. I like the way you played the hand.